XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
As an XOi Senior Account Executive, you will play a key role in driving additional growth by sharing our powerful message with the market and acquiring new XOi customers. If the position overview below describes you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- You will manage all aspects of the sales process including hunting, lead management, qualification, evaluation, and the close.
- This role is a quota-carrying new logo sales position.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when needed.
- Execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect, and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales engineering, business development representatives, and marketing managers.
- You will work closely with the BDR and marketing team to create lead generating campaigns in your territory.
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers and partners.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer success.
- Supplement sales pipeline through email campaigns, industry events, and warm and cold calling.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm with prospects.
- Cultivate trusting relationships with customers and partners.
- Proven track record of selling Business to Business Software into small and mid market customers; preferably into the service industry.
- 3 – 5+ years of quota carrying software sales with at least 1 in the field
- Experience selling to the C-Suite and Ownership levels.
- Ability to display consistent year over year quota attainment experience
- Ability to build and deliver presentations.
- Experience selling on value and return on investment vs. functionality.
- A winning track record. Top performer, scholastic excellence, competitive sports, hobbies, etc. You name it, we want to hear about what you have achieved.
- Proficient in SalesForce
- Experience in sales software Gong, Aircall, and Outreach a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A sales professional continuously looking to improve yourself and your craft.
- Someone that has an understanding of the way field service businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from owners and the C-suite.
- A consistent overachiever of sales goals in a territory.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and takes ownership of their own success.
- A self-starter with a competitive spirit.
- A strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone with a positive attitude and desire to win.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Participate in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Help change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: