XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
As an XOi Account Executive, you will play a key role in driving additional growth by sharing our powerful message with the market and acquiring new XOi customers. If the position overview below describes you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Supplement sales pipeline through email campaigns, industry events, and warm and cold calling.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm with prospects.
- Cultivate trusting relationships with customers and partners.
- Maintain accurate information and updates regarding customer/partner/pipeline data and activity in our CRM system.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across departments.
- Crush your quota. Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual performance goals.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Previous B2B Software experience preferred.
- A winning track record. Top performer, scholastic excellence, competitive sports, hobbies, etc. You name it, we want to hear about what you have achieved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A sales professional continuously looking to improve yourself and your craft.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and takes ownership of their own success.
- A self-starter with a competitive spirit.
- A strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone with a positive attitude and desire to win.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Work in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village in Nashville, TN.
- Participate in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Help change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: