Chief Financial Officer
XOi Technologies is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue.
As we undertake the next stage of strategic growth, we are looking for a CFO who specializes in leading the scale of SaaS businesses through high growth, venture backed capitalization, and M&A. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply experienced and eager to build/scale the finance function; drive a high-growth strategy; help lead investment/acquisition initiatives; and create a high-performing finance organization.
- Identify and develop Key Leading Indicators (KLI’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) across the organization and in collaboration with leadership.
- Lead budgeting and financial modeling efforts on behalf of the business. Translate direction from the Board into a detailed budget, offering informed recommendations on assumptions and inputs.
- Drive fundraising/capitalization initiatives by way of advising on timing, amount, structure, managing the process, and preparing investor materials.
- Build, manage, and help present Board and investor updates and materials; manage ongoing relationships with banks and lenders.
- Lead strategic improvements that drive the Accounting and Finance practices, including: developing of practices/processes, allocation of team, and implementation of software.
- Provide valuable inputs to compensation, pricing strategy, deal structure around major partnerships.
- Oversee at an executive level the Accounting, and potentially other functions (HR, IT) of the business.
- 10+ years of professional experience, at least 3 of which as a senior finance leader of a company with $20-$50M in revenue and growing 50% YoY. Experience as CFO of a venture or PE funded company.
- Deep understanding of policy and procedure development. Experience in deploying advanced measures across an organization to help drive strategic financial decisions aligned with business goals. Proven success in developing KLI’s and KPI’s that enable management the ability to identify issues and opportunities.
- Extensive understanding of key operating metrics, with a proven of converting operating complexity to reporting simplicity
- Ability to develop meaningful analyses, performance measures and incentives related to cash flow, customers, service levels and other measures that drive value creation and profitability.
- Experience leading M&A, ensuring the team and systems are aligned for the highest return.
- Prefer finance leadership experience in a SaaS company.
- A strategic “all-arounder” with the ability to organize, integrate and analyze a wide range of financial, operational, and marketplace information to deliver sustainably high performance and value.
- A player/coach who can manage and mentor junior members of the team. You can roll up your sleeves and thrive in an environment with lean resources.
- Inspired by (and unafraid of) the opportunity to deliver in a position that is both new to the business and also critical to future success. This means you’re ready to think critically about how we’ve done things in the past and create a new path for the next stage of our business.
- Someone who thrives on being great at your craft, and is committed to professional learning and growth.
- Respectful of the inter-connectedness we share across disciplines, and understand that to win, we must do so together. You are committed to supporting and being accountable to your colleagues, and realize that no one succeeds on an island.
- Driven by integrity, and always seek to do the right thing, even when it’s difficult.
- Great at using data to tell a story. Create narratives that lead and inspire throughout the business, the board, partners and investors.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible paid time off and paid volunteer time
- Participate in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Help change an industry by serving the men and women who make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: