Come be a part of the team that is changing an industry. We work in the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing space which is typically underserved by technology. But we are changing that and giving technicians what they need in order to get their jobs done quicker and more efficiently.
You’ll work with the team that solves problems like:
- Making sure our mobile app works and the technician doesn’t lose data even when they don’t have a signal.
- Making sure the system can handle hundreds of thousands of video and photo uploads every month.
- Help technicians figure out how to solve problems and walk them through instructions to make sure it’s done correctly
The Product Engineering team is responsible for the creation and quality of this industry changing platform. This platform serves thousands of Field Technicians across the country.
What you will help with:
- Provide an escalation point for issues.
- Help automate and optimize our workflows.
- Work with different teams on design and implementation of platform improvements.
- Expand and provide clear documentation of newly implemented processes/features.
- Proactively identify and help resolve platform issues.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years facilitating CI/CD.
- 2+ years designing and working with AWS
- 2+ years automating IaC.
- 2+ years working with containers and orchestration.
- 1+ year managing applications comprised of micro-services.
- 1+ year working with production ready serverless architectures.
- A passion for good design, performance and security.
- Fluency in Python.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Remote work
- Learning & development.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: