Enterprise Customer Success Manager
XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated individual to join the XOi team as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager in charge of onboarding, supporting, and retaining our existing customers. As an Enterprise CSM, you will serve as program manager and strategic advisor to assigned accounts, meaning you will be the face of XOi Technologies to these customers throughout the term of their agreements.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in and excels at nurturing customer relationships, managing multi-faceted onboarding processes, and developing and executing detailed plans that bring customers both immediate value and long-term success. They’re highly driven to exceed benchmarks for service quality and revenue generation and passionate about the overall customer experience.
- Deliver customers an onboarding experience that efficiently navigates change management concerns and focuses on customers’ long-term business objectives.
- Work directly with assigned customer accounts to carry them from point of hand-off (from the sales team) to the long-term value they seek.
- Utilize KPIs to inform regular engagement (with customers, counterpart program managers, and executive sponsors) around user adoption/usage, user satisfaction, and quantifiable value being driven from the XOi platform.
- Think critically alongside and on behalf of customers regarding their challenges, as well as strategic opportunities to uncover new business cases and user growth.
- Advocate for customers’ needs and challenges, engaging internal teams on behalf of their interests.
- Maintain accurate information and updates regarding customer data and activity in our CRM system.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across departments.
- Identify and leverage opportunities for customer referrals and marketing case studies, taking care of developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Travel upwards of 2x a month for trainings, QBRs or other onsite meetings
- 4+ years of experience and proven success in account management / customer success, with specific attention to driving customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention.
- Detail-oriented and creative thinker in terms of executing a process.
- Proficient in Salesforce and G-Suite.
- Fluent in sales processes such as lead generation, deal stage management, and forecasting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, not required
You Are Someone Who:
- Regularly puts yourself in customers’ shoes and takes action with their needs, wants, and challenges top of mind.
- Feels passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Views your profession as your craft and continuously pursues excellence in your work.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Loves to win, but never allows success to breed complacency or diminish your desire to learn, grow, and improve.
- Thinks critically about your business and customers; speaks up when you observe a weakness, threat, or opportunity; and takes action to the best of your capacity.
- Does the right thing—even when it’s hard and especially when money is on the line.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Working in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village in Nashville, TN.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: