Full Stack Engineer (Analytics)
The XOi Analytics team is a passionate group of engineers and data scientists working together to discover insights for our customers. We leverage state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to provide our users unique insights and assistance to the problems they face in their workplace. The problems we solve include things like computer vision, natural language processing and content recommendation.
As a Full Stack Engineer on the Analytics team, you will build applications and data pipelines to curate and organize XOi’s data. Data is our most valued asset and in this position you will be a key contributor to the team. You’ll build applications using technologies such as React, GraphQL, and Python (AWS Lambda). If the position overview below describes you, please click the “Apply Now” button below for consideration.
- Build effective and well-tested web applications
- Create Stunning data visualizations
- Build data ETL pipelines and web scrapers
- Work with project stakeholders and the team to clarify requirements or user stories
- Take ownership for application components and ensure quality throughout the development process
- Create reports, wikis, and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the applications you create
- 5+ years professional programming experience
- 6 months of professional experience with React and/or React Native
- Data Visualization tools and Techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of common web performance issues and anti-patterns
- Understanding of techniques such as code splitting and lazy loading
- Good understanding of REST-based services and service-based architecture
- Experienced in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context
Nice to Have
- D3.js experience
- GraphQL / Apollo Client experience
- AWS services such as Lambda, AppSync, S3, and DynamoDB
- experience with Scrapy (python framework)
- experienced with Flow, TypeScript, ReasonML, or other statically typed compile-to-JS languages
- web and/or mobile CI/CD pipelines
- basic data science experience
- Fully Remote working experience
- $500 Stipend to setup your home office
- To join a great team at a fast growing software company where you can make a difference
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time
- Flexible work hours
- Learning & Development
- Work in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village in Nashville, TN
- Participate in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Help change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn
About XOi Technologies
XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
Our focus is to bring value and simplicity to our customers in the skilled trades, an industry historically underserved by technology. We strive to create an environment for our employees that nurtures growth and success with the customer always front of mind. We are committed to providing a workplace of creativity and collaboration every day in every way.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: