HVAC Technical Support Specialist
Open to Nashville-based or Remote Candidates
Recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America and one of the top workplaces in Nashville, TN, XOi Technologies is changing the way residential and commercial field service companies in the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing industries communicate and serve their customers. Our mission is to leverage technology to arm technicians with the tools and information needed to bring efficiency, transparency, and expertise to every job. Whether we’re creating new products or helping our customers expand their reach, we put ourselves in technicians’ work boots to help solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
About the Role:
XOi is seeking an experienced HVAC Technical Support Specialist to join our Data Science team. Data serves as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. This role primarily involves offering support and HVAC subject matter expertise to XOi’s Data Science and Customer Success teams by handling data entry and offering live video training, troubleshooting, and support to XOi customers.
Open to Nashville-based and remote candidates, this role is the perfect fit for an experienced technician looking to retire from physical field work and express their skills in a different environment. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working in the field service industry, with extensive knowledge of commercial HVAC equipment. This role requires a combination of technical support and customer service, so candidates must also exude a “customer first” mentality, with effective listening, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Accurately maintain and update database, properly labeling and entering data as needed
- Provide live video support for customers, effectively demonstrating knowledge and experience with HVAC equipment
- Maintain external customer satisfaction by promptly responding to requests and communications
- Research required information using available resources
- Expand knowledge as needed through self-study and company sponsored training programs
- Follow all internal and external safety policies
- Additional assigned duties as needed
- Minimum 10-15 years of HVAC Commercial Service experience
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of HVAC Systems – experience with HVAC/Plumbing industry preferred
- A working vocabulary of the building/construction trades
- Familiarity with CRM database entry
- Proficient web application skills and ability to be trained in use of company-specific applications and software – working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- You embody our Core Values: We are hungry craftspeople. We have grit. We are honest. We take ownership. We have each other’s back no matter what. We’re one with our customers. We find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- Quicker thinker with the ability to answer unexpected questions with ease
- Empathetic to customer struggles and challenges
- Highly organized and adaptable to changing priorities
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: