XOi Technologies, one of the fastest growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated individual to join our team as Marketing Manager, playing a crucial role in supporting our sales and marketing departments.
The primary goal of this position will be to develop and execute effective strategies to drive engagement and sales. This person will be responsible for identifying and implementing specific marketing activities, along with monitoring, measuring, and responding to the results of these efforts.
The ideal candidate has existing knowledge on building go-to-market strategies; creating campaigns and assets to influence targets; and delivering innovative solutions (internally and to partners) that help to achieve aggressive sales, retention, and up-sell targets. In addition, this person is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience running large-scope projects with cross-over departments and leadership teams.
If the position overview below describes you, please apply below for consideration.
- Become an industry expert in the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) space.
- Help develop and manage collaborative marketing plans that drive sales for both XOi and its partners.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing activity – from hands-on operational work to coordinating with internal teams and partners for execution, holding them accountable for contractual deliverables and KPIs.
- Approve all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) per brand guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking additional approval when necessary.
- Manage frequent stakeholder interactions with internal and external groups, including sales, customer success, public relations, and events.
- Communicate regular updates to partners and internal teams regarding marketing objectives and progress.
- Work closely with XOi’s Content Manager, Marketing Operations Manager, and sales and customer success teams to develop go-to-market strategies, case studies, informational flyers, webinars, vidoes, and other sales collateral.
- Act as a brand ambassador at events and with partners.
- Leverage XOi’s website and digital platforms, partner relationships, trade shows, and other events to drive lead generation for the sales team.
- Develop and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, web, and social channels.
- Oversee sales and marketing analytics to understand how our marketing activity drives conversion, constantly refining that process.
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software (Hubspot and Pardot preferred) in order to generate web traffic, convert visitors into leads, and use dynamic workflows to nurture leads not yet ready to buy.
- 3+ years of experience in growth-focused marketing in the enterprise, mid-market, and/or startup space.
- Experience in operations, project management, event production, sales, and/or customer service is a plus.
- Ability to formulate and execute on a unique vision for our clients and partners.
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Results-driven personality with an ability to execute independently.
- Integrity, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Ability to travel to key events. Travel expected is 30%.
- Bachelor’s degree, experience in B2B Saas a plus.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Continuously looking to improve yourself and your craft.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and takes ownership of their own success.
- A self-starter and strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Someone with a positive attitude and desire to win.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Challenging yourself and taking your career to the next level.
- Competitive compensation structure and comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Working in the historic and centrally located Marathon Village in Nashville, TN.
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: