Product Manager, Product
XOi is the field service industry’s leading smart technology provider, built to transform the way service professionals communicate and do business. Our vision is to address the challenges and effects of the ongoing labor shortage in the trades through innovative technology and data science solutions. Every day field service technicians across the nation utilize our suite of products to increase efficiency and performance on the job, streamline communication and information sharing, build skills, and gain insights.
At XOi, we’re continuing to build the next generation of intelligent technology solutions for field technicians, managers, and the customers they serve. Do you want to play an integral role in developing products that can bring new efficiencies and data capture capabilities to every jobsite? Are you a passionate team player looking to make your mark and launch the next phase of your career? Do you have a proven track record of crafting thoughtful approaches to complex problems? If you’re an innovator in the workplace looking to challenge yourself with work that matters, we want to talk to you.
XOi is looking for an analytical, resourceful, and driven Product Manager to join the Product team as we scale our business and launch new products. As part of a team of Product, Design, Data, and Engineering talent, you’ll be critical to our continued success as a user-centered SaaS product, as well as the field technicians we serve. This position will report to the Director of Product and can be based in Nashville, TN or Remote.
- Make an impact on the product strategy by developing analytical business cases based on market research, product and user data, and industry trends
- Balance the team’s technical capabilities, time and resource constraints, and business goals to build and manage the short- and long-term roadmap
- Drive user research, including interviews, session reviews, and qualitative user studies to validate and iterate on ideas
- Work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment with Design, Engineering, and other stakeholders to design, prototype, and launch innovative solutions that deliver real-world value to our users
- Lead the end-to-end product discovery and delivery process for a Product; coordinating with functions including Customer Success, Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, in an Agile environment
- Utilize a data-driven approach for prioritizing, building, releasing, measuring, and iterating features, focusing on the thinnest slices that enable us to test our assumptions
- Set expectations and drive communications about the roadmap with business stakeholders
- 3+ years developing, managing, and shipping exceptional SaaS products with measurable impact in a startup or similar environment
- A highly analytical, detailed-oriented, and progress-driven approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to break down multi-faceted solutions to complex problems into clearly articulated requirements and user stories an engineering team can deliver
- Experience leveraging analytical data and user research to design user-centered features and capabilities
- Experience leveraging high emotional intelligence to collect research and requirements from a diverse user and stakeholder base
- Experience working with data visualization products and analytical tools to inform product decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a focus on the ability to be both direct and simple in helping non-technical stakeholders understand complex challenges
- Ability and comfort to engage with a range of small, mid-market, and Enterprise partners and customers to inform and relay product decisions
- Experience in the Field Service, eCommerce, Marketplace, B2B, and/or B2C products is a plus
- Experience managing a Reporting or Insight delivery product is a plus
You’re a Great Fit if You’re Someone Who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment where the only constant is change
- Possesses a passion for deeply understanding customer and user needs, and the ability to translate those needs into transformative product experiences.
- Believes the optimal answer to whether or not something can be accomplished is usually a function of constraints which can be defined
- Brings an “owner” mentality and proactive approach to product management with a bias toward rapid, iterative progress
- Has a passion for data and discovering actionable insights
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: