Come be a part of the team that is changing an industry. We work in the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing space which is typically underserved by technology. But we are changing that and giving technicians what they need in order to get their jobs done quicker and more efficiently.
You’ll work with the team that solves problems like:
- Making sure our mobile app works and the technician doesn’t lose data even when they don’t have a signal.
- Making sure the system can handle hundreds of thousands of video and photo uploads every month.
- Help technicians figure out how to solve problems and walk them through instructions to make sure it’s done correctly
The Product Engineering team is responsible for the creation and quality of this industry changing platform. This platform serves thousands of Field Technicians across the country.
What you will do:
- Perform manual and automated testing of mobile/web applications and backend APIs
- Build test plans and develop test execution strategy
- Improve existing testing workflow
- Integrate newly written tooling into current workflow
- Ensure edge case coverage of user stories is adequate
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years designing and developing testing frameworks
- 2+ years using test management and defect tracking tools
- 1+ year experience working with production mobile application development
- Attention to detail and user focused
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Remote work
- Learning & development.
- Participating in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: