Quality Assurance Manager
Come be a part of the team that is changing an industry. We work in the Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing space which is typically underserved by technology. But we are changing that and giving technicians what they need in order to get their jobs done quicker and more efficiently.
You’ll work with the team that solves problems like:
- Building an impeachable dataset of equipment history that we can then build actionable insights off of.
- Making sure our mobile app works and the technician doesn’t lose data even when they don’t have a signal.
- Making sure the system can handle hundreds of thousands of video and photo uploads every month.
- Help technicians figure out how to solve problems and walk them through instructions to make sure it’s done correctly.
The Product Engineering team is responsible for the creation and quality of this industry-changing platform. This platform serves thousands of Field Technicians across the country.
What you will do:
- As part of the Engineering Leadership Team, you will be responsible for building a top-notch enterprise-level quality assurance team that is fully integrated into the overall development process.
- You will establish, implement and monitor QA processes and practices to ensure that we maintain the highest quality, stable application in the industry.
- You will hire, train and mentor QA Engineers to help them advance in their careers.
- Help your team understand how to perform testing of mobile and web applications as well as backend APIs.
- Build test plans and develop test execution strategies to help the development process be as efficient as possible.
- Ensure edge case coverage of user stories is adequate.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years designing and executing testing plans and processes.
- 5+ years using test management and defect tracking tools.
- 3+ years of experience working with production mobile and web application development.
- 3+ years of experience leading and mentoring other QA Engineers.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience establishing, implementing and monitoring QA processes.
- Experience mentoring other QA Engineers.
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Remote work.
- Helping to change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
About XOi Technologies
XOi Technologies, one of the fastest-growing startups in Nashville, is changing the way field service companies capture data, create efficiencies, collaborate with their technicians, and drive additional revenue through the use of the XOi platform. Our focus is to bring value and simplicity to our customers in the skilled trades, an industry historically underserved by technology. We strive to create an environment for our employees that nurtures growth and success with the customer always front of mind. We are committed to providing a workplace of creativity and collaboration every day in every way.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: