Sales Development Representative
XOi is looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding revenue organization. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our sales and marketing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about XOi. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in helping solve the skilled trades gap while serving a market underserved by technology, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to qualify and engage MQLs.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book introductory meetings with target prospects.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm with prospects through research calls, cold calls, social media and other channels.
- Maintain and exceed activity metrics 50+ activities per day
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement prospect engagement strategies
- Regularly maintain and report on activity and campaign effectiveness through the CRM system and sales engagement systems.
Ideal Background / Traits:
- You embody our core values
- We put ourselves in technicians’ work boots
- We’re always hungry, never satisfied.
- We embrace a willingness to learn and take action.
- We are critical thinkers.
- We constantly strive for excellence in our craft.
- We always do the right thing, even when it’s hard.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- A track record of success inside and outside of work
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- You embrace adversity as opportunities to grow and improve
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- You tend to let your actions speak for you
- Competitive salary with commission based on success
- Being a key part of a fast-growing software company where you can make a difference.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- Flexible paid time off & paid volunteer time.
- Learning & development.
- Participate in team outings, events, and general fun!
- Help change an industry by serving the men and women that make our world turn.
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: