Senior Product Designer, Product
XOi is looking for a thoughtful, creative, and motivated Product Designer to join the Product team as we scale our business and launch new products. As the lead for product design, you’ll shape how our organization approaches design, including interaction, experience, interface, and research. As a part of a team of product managers and engineers, you’ll be critical to our continued success as a user-centered SaaS product, as well as to the technicians we serve. This position reports to the VP of Product.
What will you do at XOi Technologies?
- Work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment with Product Managers, Engineers and other stakeholders to design, prototype, and launch innovative solutions that help our users arrive at the best possible experience
- Collaborate with Product Managers and business stakeholders using a combination of quantitative and qualitative data to define roadmaps and feature requirements in an Agile environment
- Create artifacts, such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs that solve business problems and define the user experience
- Drive user research, including interviews, session reviews, and qualitative user studies to validate and iterate on ideas
- Translate business requirements, data, and research into elegant design solutions for complex product problems in an emerging space
- Act as both a teacher and student to your peers in the product team, helping the product team as a whole continue to improve
- Establish product design best practices and processes to set up a growing product team for current and future success
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years designing exceptional digital products, with experience across interaction design (IxD), user experience (UX), visual design, and user interface (UI), in a startup or similar environment
- A portfolio that showcases your ability to move fluidly between user research, UX, UI and visual design, and from idea to execution quickly, for both mobile and desktop experiences
- A track record of collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to ship real products that have made a measurable impact
- Experience working with data visualization products and analytical tools to inform design and user experience decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert at industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Google Suite)
- Experience in the Field Service, B2B, and/or B2C industries and an understanding of marketplaces and commerce-related products is a plus
- Experience building and maintaining a design system is a plus
You Are Someone Who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment where the only constant is change
- Possesses a passion for deeply understanding customer and user needs, and the ability to translate those needs into transformative product experiences.
- Brings an “owner” mentality and proactive approach to product design with a bias toward rapid, iterative progress
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: