Food Equipment Service Leaders Summit
Stand Out From the Crowd and Win Over New Customers’ Trust by Leveraging Simple Technology
Recently, we were thrilled to have our own Aaron Salow join Rich Malachy, CEO of Malachy Parts & Service, at this year’s Food Equipment Service Leaders Summit.
During their breakout session, Stand Out From the Crowd and Win Over New Customers’ Trust by Leveraging Simple Technology, the two discussed how customer expectations in the field service industry have evolved along with several steps field service providers can take to differentiate their service offering.
As technology giants like Amazon and Google shape the demands and expectations of customers across the board, service providers are turning to new technologies to increase transparency, improve their customer experience, and positively impact their bottom line.
Tune in for an in-depth look at how technology tools like XOi’s Vision application can help:
- Elevate your service by improving customer transparency and trust
- Better equip technicians in the field, ensuring technology adoption
- Improve speed to quote and closing rates for new sales opportunities
- Better address and show proof of on site health and safety concerns
- Illustrate historical value by creating a detailed history of completed jobs
If you would like to learn more about XOi, get in touch using the contact form below: